Is your Apple TV getting overburdened with apps? It’s time to delete everything. Don’t panic if your Apple TV is crowded or running low on storage; you’re not alone. You’ll need to know how to remove Apple TV applications if you’re ready to make a change. Keeping programs you don’t use is a waste of space. It’s time to get rid of the clutter and just keep the applications that have earned a spot on your terrified streaming device.
Let’s look at how to remove Apple TV apps from the home screen and Settings app.
Delete Apple TV apps from the home screen
Removing apps also deletes any associated data with all those items, so keep that in mind before you go on a deleting binge. You can, however, everytime start installing the applications taken by individual from the Mobile App.
To remove a software from your Apple TV’s home screen, follow these steps:
- Help find and illustrate the application you wish to uninstall.
- Hold down the touchpad until the app begins to wiggle.
- On your remote, press the Play/Pause button.
- Choose Delete.
How to Uninstall Apple TV Apps from Settings
If your AppleTV is very busy, it may be tough to locate undesired programs on the home screen. Viewing and uninstalling programs from Settings may be easier in this instance.
- The applications on the list are ordered from largest to smallest, making it easy to find the items that take up the most space.
- To remove an app from your AppleTV Settings, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings > General.
- Then, choose Manage Storage.
- Select Delete
- Which applications on your Apple TV should you remove?
- As a general guideline, everything you haven’t used in the last several months and don’t plan on utilizing anytime soon is an excellent candidate for elimination.
However, you should leave any apps that contain irreplaceable data alone, as deleting them may result in data loss. As a result, any apps you’ve completely ignored and that don’t contain any vital information may be securely deleted.